[Dolibarr-dev] Use of Multiple upload file form

From: Florian Henry
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Use of Multiple upload file form
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:25:53 +0100

Hi all,

I've got a customer requirement to enable multiple upload file form, for one of my module.

After look forward into the code, I've seen that the hidden option MAIN_USE_JQUERY_FILEUPLOAD can be use, but in 3.4 ranch there is a missing directory /htdocs/includes/jquery/plugin/template (this directory was existing into 3.3 branch) and commented code into main.inc.php to include wanted jquery library. . I've created a custom branch to re-implement this feature into 3.4. The re-implementation work's fine for all object, custom and core standard.

I would like to know if there is a reason to remove this feature as it was done in 3.3, and if there is another better way to do it into dolibarr core ?

Regards

--
Florian HENRY
address@hidden