[Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:17:53 +0100

Hello,
I read on the french forum that 3.5 is about to be freezed.
Would it be possible to be notified about a month before so we may finish to integrate what we want to be in next major release ?
I have some important code made for a customer that i want to be in 3.5 (about intervention status, see task #909 on doliforge)...
Is it possible to wait a little before freezing ?
Thanks
Christophe Battarel
--
Responsable technique