Re: [Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] major version freeze
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 18:21:02 +0100

Le 31/10/2013 08:17, Christophe Battarel a écrit :
Hello,
I read on the french forum that 3.5 is about to be freezed.
Would it be possible to be notified about a month before so we may finish to integrate what we want to be in next major release ?

Sure, but note that notifications has been sent several month ago.
Period of all freeze and release are available here : http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Category:RoadMap

Also, you will find on same page what you can do or not after a release.

I have some important code made for a customer that i want to be in 3.5 (about intervention status, see task #909 on doliforge)...

There is always feature that someone want to add for a next version.
So we can't report announced date because of that. There is always a developer that ask it.
So i will still report to 6th of november, but I can't do more, otherwise we won't be able to follow the official and public roadmap.

Keep in mind that the roadmap is defined a long time ago and we won't be able to follow it if we make too much reports:
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Category:RoadMap
But for next steps, i will try to send more reminds. Every body can do it too, since period are defined (only precise day is not know).

Is it possible to wait a little before freezing ?
Thanks
Christophe Battarel
--
Responsable technique