Re: [Dolibarr-dev] product_type = 9 ?

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] product_type = 9 ?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:07:07 +0100

Hi Chistophe,

If I remember correctly, this is used for lines generated and managed by Régis' milestone module.

Cheers,

2014-02-03 Christophe Battarel <address@hidden>:
Hello everybody,
Does anybody know what means the product_type set to 9 and what is special_code on llx_facturedet for instance ?
In the pdf generation, hooks are only triggerred by these fields (or by parent_line but it's for milestone module).
I would like to use this hook feature in the pdf generation, but i dont know  if it will interfer with something else if i set product_type to 9.
Regards
Christophe