[Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.5.2

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.5.2
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:56:09 +0200

Hi Dolibarr dev.

I plan to release a maintenance version of branch 3.5 this week-end.

A lot of fix were fixed during devcamp. Some were annoying and i think there is enough to justify a new maintenance version.

If you still have bug fixed on 3.5 branch waiting on your workspace, please push them on github so I can include them for 3.5.2 otherwise it will be for 3.5.3 :-) (PS:only bug fixes of course for 3.5 branch).

Note: For very old version (3.3 branch), a new maintenance version 3.3.5 has been released. Announcement should appears on social networks in 24h.

--
Laurent
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur/