Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Patch commande/fiche.php - Hour / Minutes bugfix

From: Kevin Guerrier
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Patch commande/fiche.php - Hour / Minutes bugfix
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:04:37 +0200

Hi Marcos,

Thanks to the reply. I create a github account and I clone the project.
Could you explain how I can send a pull request please ? Or maybe have you got some doc that i could read to do it ?

Thanks by advance,

Kevin

PS : Can I post my messages in French or English is preferred here ?
--
GUERRIER Kevin <address@hidden>

Hi Kevin:

Do you know GitHub? It is the main place to contribute to Dolibarr and you can create Pull Requests to integrate your changes to the project. Take a look at github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr.