Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Nonused variables

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Nonused variables
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:35:51 +0200

Great.

Thanks Laurent.

Regards, Marcos.

El 03/05/2014 17:17, "Destailleur Laurent" <address@hidden> escribió:
Yes, reason is to uniformize code.
For a future we may also want to track who do what, so $user may be used in a future to store/track who make changes. Also, a trigger may be added or a hook may be added into function. When this will be done, $user will be required, so code is already ready.

Hi:

I've been checking Societe class and several functions receive a $user parameter that is not used all over the function.

Those functions are:

· Societe::getSalesRepresentatives
· Societe::set_OutstandingBill
· Societe::add_commercial