Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Doliforge

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Doliforge
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:23:54 +0200

Is it a problem to migrate to a 64 bit OS?

Regards, Marcos.

El 20/05/2014 17:31, "Jean-François Ferry" <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello everybody,

Dolibarr team is currently at Paris for "Solutions Linux & open source". I met Enalean, the company behind Tuleap which used for https://doliforge.org
I discussed with them about this software and our usage... When I saw we are blocked because of old OS version (i386 vs x64), they made me an offer : they offer to host the platform as part of their new SAAS offers, launched on the occasion of show.

I'm going to discuss about migration (tracker V2 -> tracker V3) of all datas.

I invite you to test the last version of Tuleap, they made a lot of work on the interface : https://demo-tuleap.enalean.com

I wonder what do you think of this proposal?

--
Jean-Francois FERRY
1 Allée de neuville - Res. le neuville