Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr Road-map

From: Oli Sennhauser
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr Road-map
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:36:59 +0200

Hello Cédric,

no, no. Bigger traditional companies do not trust in all this SaaS/Cloud thingy stuff...

For SaaS stuff it is very easy to set-up Dolibarr (I think).

The problem is if a bigger customer has several factories or affiliated companies. The must be kept separate but in ONE ERP system...

In this example it would possibly be:

CREATE TABLE customer (
  client  TINYINT
, company SMALLINT
, bla...

FromDual Switzerland GmbH / FromDual SaaS Solutions AG
FromDual Switzerland GmbH / FromDual Services AG
FromDual Germany GmbH / FromDual Services Germany GmbH
Fromdual France SA / FromDual Services France Sarl
Fromdual France SA / FromDual Hosting SA
etc...

Regards,
Oli