[Dolibarr-dev] patch extrafields.class.php

From: Michaël Luis
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] patch extrafields.class.php
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 10:33:53 +0100

Hello,

I had a problem using extrafields for propal with sellist type : if I want to use a WHERE clause, the sql request generated wasn't correct and I had not my WHERE clause inside.

I have modified a line into extrafields.class.php and it seems to fix this problem.

Usually, I make all my modifications of dolibarr in independant modules to not lose my modifications on updates. But for this one, I was forced to fix it directly from dolibarr core sources.

So I transmit to you my update, I hope it would be included to next release.

Michaël Luis.