[Dolibarr-dev] Which column is correct?

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Which column is correct?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:22:03 +0100

Hi all,

I was looking at bug  [ bug #1767 ] Contract document is not generated properly which is caused because it is trying to retrieve a non-existent property $object->datec as date of contract.

But when I look at the Contrat class, I see like a lot of properties related to date
var $date_creation;
var $date_validation;

var $date_contrat; ¿?
var $date_cloture;
In fetch function, date_contrat is filled but date_creation is not, and in create function, date_creation is but date_contrat is not.

Which is the property I should get?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden