[Dolibarr-dev] creating .sql file

From: Irfan Majeed
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] creating .sql file
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:24:31 +0500

hi i am confused at this point on dolibarr documentation i am creating my own module for testing
"
Then in the "load_tables" function of your file descriptor module, modify the line (where is load_tables defined ?)
$dir = DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT.'/mymodule/sql/';

by

$dir = DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT.'/valuechooseformymodule/sql/';(what is valuechooseformymodule?)

Rules to follow:

Example of content of a file data.sql

 DELETE FROM llx_const WHERE name='MYMODULE_IT_WORKS' AND entity='__ENTITY__';
 INSERT INTO llx_const (name, value, type, note, visible, entity) VALUES ('MYMODULE_IT_WORKS','1','chaine','A constant vor my module',1,'__ENTITY__'

data.sql will be populated automatically when some operation happens on database ?

Thanks

"