Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Installing problem dolibarr on mac os.10.4 with maria

From: Michael Parchet
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Installing problem dolibarr on mac os.10.4 with mariadb 10
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:18:35 +0200

Hello,

Sorry the connection from dolibarr to the mariadb server database doesn't work.

I can run mariadb server (version 10) with the command "mysqld &"
and also I can run mariadb client with the command "mysql -uroot -pRootPassWord"

However when dollibar try to connect with the mariadb server (with / without creation of the dolibarr database and user on mariadb server) it shows two different error messages each time on step 2  even if the mariadb server is running (see screanshot on my owncloud space )

Any idea what could cause these issues ? (driver issue ?)

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet