[Dolibarr-dev] RETROCOMPATIBILITY !!!

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] RETROCOMPATIBILITY !!!
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:21:12 +0200

Hello, i'm trying my modules for 3.6 and 3.7 versions of dolibarr.

For 3.6 i see that the verifyNumRef() function has been replaced by the static isExistingObject()... once again, the old function is not marked as deprecated but simply removed !!! Wa are talking about the commonobject class !

Ok, i update my script and test the dolibarr version with versiondolibarrarray() and versioncompare()...

Then i test my updated script on 3.7 and... Call to undefined function versiondolibarrarray() !!!

Non mais LOL comme dirait une amie !!!

How do you manage to have a script that test dolibarr version ??? Do you have another way that is compatible with all dolibarr version ?

Angry Chris :-(