Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about sed RegExp for setEventMessages

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about sed RegExp for setEventMessages
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 20:50:48 +0200

That's the way it is now.

But we can't maintaint all retrocompatibility functions for ever. If we did that, dolibarr code should be currently 2 or 3 times larger in code line than it is now making it not possible to be enhanced. That's why retrocompatibility for very used function is kept only during 1 or 2 year only and why we will remove this deprecated function one day.

Best answer: retrocompatibility !!! Lets's have a setEventMessage function that calls the new one !

J'ai l'impression de me répéter et de pisser dans un violon parfois...