[Dolibarr-dev] About Human resource management

From: Kevin Guerrier
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] About Human resource management
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:56:39 +0200

Hi all,

The salary paiement was appeared on Dolibarr since many version but I don't found anything about evolution of this functionnality (like personnal information, charges, files attached, ...)... Is there someone who works around ?

It's something I will need so if nobody is on, I can do it and "pull request" the changes...
I think about starting a new thred on Dolibarr forum to discuss on this developpment.

Thanks by advance !

--
GUERRIER Kevin <address@hidden>