Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding data to llx_product

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Adding data to llx_product
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 23:10:39 +0100

Florian respon is a generic response.
I can provide a more precise response but i need to understand how the brazil tax work.
IBefore starting any dev, you should first write a page on wiki to explain this. You can add an entry here for brazil:
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/VAT_calculation_and_rounding_rules

If it is really complex, entry can point to a new page dedicated to brazil taxes.

So after understanding all rules calculation, I will be able to tell if you can reuse an existing field and use another one.

Hello, I have finally start to develop a specific module for the taxes we have in Brasil. So as a first step I need to add few fields to the products table as I want to have the possibility to show the various taxes and its amount when you will click on a tab showed in the product file.

So the question goes, what is better to do , adding an additional mysql table
like llx_brasil_ncm_product_tax and then linking those values with each product

or

extend the existing llx_product in dolibarr and add fiew fields ?

Rgds
Saxa

EMail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.destailleur.fr