[Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden

From: Pierre-Henry Favre
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:31:13 +0100

Hi everybody,

I'm Pierre-Henry and work for ATM-Consulting
All developers from ATM follow this mailing list now
So I'll do a presentation of each people in this mail

Gauthier Verdol:
I have been working for ATM and Dolibarr for 3 years, the last contribution I did on Dolibarr core was stockwarehouse parentship

Arnaud Saint-Patrice:
I have been working at ATM for 1 year
I'm keen on willy waller 2006 and it's a pleasure to join this mailling list

Quentin Vial-Gouteyron:
I work half my time at school yet
I'm happy to work on Dolibarr, even though it's a little difficult for me

Geoffrey Girard:
I have been working at ATM for 4 years.
Currently I'm not the best Dolibarr contributor (3 commits on 4 years...yeah !!!) but I try to do my best
I started as web developer and now I'm project manager (yes I chose the obscure side of the force...)

Me (Pierre-Henry Favre):
I have been working at ATM for 2 years
I have already integrate some features like hidden extrafields or multicurrency
My goal is to do my best to increase stability of this web software
In the past I worked for another company (whose name must not be pronounced) and used Prestashop for 18 months

Our globals goals about Dolibarr are : promote, add features, increase stability, take the universe control

Kind regards,
Cordialement,

Favre Pierre-Henry | Développeur Web