[Dolibarr-dev] Problem inserting the product into proposal.

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Problem inserting the product into proposal.
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:58:44 +0200

Hi, I am following the git branch 8.0 and I am experiencing the following
error but just on this unique product. Any ideas ?

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' , 0, 0, , null, null, NULL, NULL, 'BRL', , , , )' at line 1

But before I run the install process again I got another error, like in the attached image.

Rgds
Saxa