dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #977] New option to manage product unit

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #977] New option to manage product unit
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:33:32 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

New option to manage product unit

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Completion (0-100%):
-
+90

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2013-07-12 09:29 Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
Last Modified On:  2015-02-26 12:41
Description:  We would like to add a new field on the product object, called "unit". This will be a combo list (based on a dictionary) allowing to define in which unit the product is sold/bought.

First step this information will just be displayed on documents lines (not editable) and in the PDF. Of course only if option is activated in product module config.

What do you think ?
Subproject:  Module Products-Services Assigned to (multiple):  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  2015-02-26 00:00 End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  90 Status:  Open

Comments

Raphaƫl Doursenaud 2013-10-15 19:01
Got a (fairly old) branch doing just that : https://github.com/GPCsolutions/dolibarr/tree/3.2-units

I would be pleased to see it integrate the main project but I miss time to rebase the work done.
Feel free to help ;)