dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1907] Gérer les rôles lors de la connexion L

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1907] Gérer les rôles lors de la connexion LDAP
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:31:21 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Gérer les rôles lors de la connexion LDAP

Dernières modifications

21/08/2015 17:31 (Europe/Brussels)
summary : manage ldap roles for connecting to dolibarr

Description: it would be nice if we could connect to dolibarr based on ldap roles. Here you will find ldif explaining what should be in the ldap for user and roles.

Cheers

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  16/03/2015 10:40 Submitted on:  16/03/2015 10:28
Submitted by:  Swaelens Jonathan (k1412)

Voici ci-dessous des ldifs pour des rôles et leurs membres.

Bonne journée.
Subproject:  Core (internal) Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires

benoit mortier 21/08/2015 17:31
summary : manage ldap roles for connecting to dolibarr

Description: it would be nice if we could connect to dolibarr based on ldap roles. Here you will find ldif explaining what should be in the ldap for user and roles.

Cheers
Swaelens Jonathan 16/03/2015 10:40
Ok, but I cannot edit the first message.
The site was in French, I thought the message must in French too.

Sorry for this misunderstanding.
Marcos García 16/03/2015 10:32
Sorry but English is the only language allowed in Doliforge. Would you mind translating it to English?