dotgnu-auth

Re: Re - [Auth] Auth system idea cleaned up

From: Jeremy Petzold
Subject: Re: Re - [Auth] Auth system idea cleaned up
Date: 16 Jul 2001 13:53:00 -0700

but that should be irrelivant since the persons Data is stored on the Client
machine. the hacker would not get any access that he could not have gotten
before from just filling out a form.

also, having a registry of trused Auth servers would not be a danger to anyones
information so it would not be dangerous to implement it.