dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Authentication Trusts

From: Adam Theo
Subject: Re: [Auth]Authentication Trusts
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:59:55 -0400

hm, nice idea. i just wrote a big brainstorm on Trust and what Kent
Gnuyen calls the "Web of Trust" for my Jabber Identity project. i'm sure
you will find some of it interesting, since it covers alot:

http://jab.sirlabs.com/bin/view/JIGs/JIS/PeerTrust

please tell me what you think! it can use the input. note, it is a good
bit jabber specific, but i'm sure it can be ported to similarly
structured systems.

if you really like it, yet another reason for DotGNU to use Jabber: so
it can use this Trust system!  :-)