dotgnu-auth

[Auth]PIB, CVS

From: Ron Burk
Subject: [Auth]PIB, CVS
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:02:20 -0700

2) A canonical structure for Personal Information Bases is
needed if this thing is going to fly.

The validity of this statement is not entirely obvious to me -- can
you explain your reasoning?

Putting your draft documents on the dotgnu.org website might be
a good start.  (You will still be able to update them as often
as you want through the Savannah CVS system).  Please create a
user ID at savannah.gnu.org and let me know what it is so that I
can give you the necessary access rights.

Does this consist of using trivial web forms, or would I have
to obtain some kind of client software and learn to use
CVS?

Ron Burk
HighTechInfo.com, www.hightechinfo.com