dotgnu-auth

[Auth]Oh, if people want to see it working....

From: Mason Ham
Subject: [Auth]Oh, if people want to see it working....
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:17:34 -0400

I can set up a time to "demo" to the group or people that want to see it. We don't have it running generally so if people are interested in a "web demo" let me know and I will poke a whole through our firewall and set it up on a server for people to look at. I have to give a specific time, as I really don't want to be responsible for keeping it up all the time :-)

Mason