dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]IDsec retrieve protocol

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: [Auth]IDsec retrieve protocol
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:56:04 -0500

>  I heard that PHP can be compiled to C. If I use this
>  and link the resulting code to the Libery Guardian plugin,
>  it would be cool.

This looks like an interesting option to consider. The
important thing is that we are all open to constructive
suggestions to make the best damn virtual identity systems
possible. Some form of IDSec would make a good addition to
Liberty Guardian.

It would be great to see a GPLed DotGNU system, and a
commercial Liberty Guardian system that were compatible and
inter operable because they both use some form of
IDSec/freeport.

Regards,
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.rogers.com/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.rogers.com/alberts/siml.htm