dotgnu-auth

[Auth]ssi articles on /.

From: Andy Kilner
Subject: [Auth]ssi articles on /.
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:10:51 0 (GMT)

The last couple of days have seen two articles posted on slashdot about
'single sign in' but I have seen no mention from anybody on this list or
otherwise of informing people about the dotgnu proposals for ssi.

As I glanced over the comments, many were asking for similar features as
dotgnu's various virtual identity proposols but which liberty etc. do not
offer.

After noticing the lack of any dotgnu mention, I almost posted something
myself but am certianly not qualified to answer any further questions, so
I didn't.

Just thought I'd share this just incase nobody had seen the articles.

-andy