[DotGNU]Re: [Auth]another volunteer

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: [Auth]another volunteer
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:48:46 -0400

steehf wrote:

> hi
>
> i'd like to participate dotgnu too. i can't say how much time i'll be able to
> spend working with you guys when school's starting again in september, but...
> here i am.
>
> my main interest lies in OS development though i have a fairly deep
> background in writing cgi applications (freshmeat.net/projects/txnx) and
> implementation of all kinds of protocols (simply raw socket stuff).
> in general i've got intermediate experience with most common programming
> languages: C, C++, perl though not java :( caml too but i don't think some
> functional language will be of significant importance in dotgnu.
> hopefully someone can tell me where to fit in.
> im quite interested in helping with the virtual identity framework,
> anyways... you'll tell me :)
>
> best regards,
> stefan

Personally I've been itching to write some code but I
unfortunately don't have time to right now. (I will stick
mostly to writing the spec for now).
However, I see no problem with people starting an Open
Source implementation of a Single Login application. This
would be a good test bed for the ideas that we are putting
forward.

Regards,
--
Albert Scherbinsky
Drop by at: http://members.home.net/alberts/

Convenient control of our personal information:
Single Login:
http://members.home.net/alberts/single.htm
Simple Interface Markup Language:
http://members.home.net/alberts/siml.htm