Re: [DotGNU]ANDF and TenDRA

From: Hans-Olof Danielsson
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]ANDF and TenDRA
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:33:19 +0200

"Carsten Kuckuk" <address@hidden> writes:
> - The TDF 4.0 standard differs from the ANDF standard only in the way
debug
> information is treated. As long as no debug information is written, TDF
4.0
> should be upward compatible with ANDF.

Is there a document on ANDF standard debug info? If yes
where to find such a document?

> ...... I have to learn more about the build process, the tools used, and
> the file formats for the tools, especially tspec.

Just in case you haven't thought of it, there is a document on tspec
"tcpec - An API Specification Tool" at
http://i44w3.info.uni-karlsruhe.de/~andf/tendra/tools/tspec.html
that would be usefull for you.

> Fortuately all of them build without any problems.

Thank you for the info in your last posting.
I hope you will succeed in your undertaking and
write new intersting status reports like the last one.
Good luck!

Greetings, Hans-Olof