[DotGNU]Re: X as WOS

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: X as WOS
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:29:27 +0200

> There's X displays -- broadband is fast enough these days to
> make uncompressed X connections useable; and there are also
> compressed X extensions that reduce the bandwidth requirements

Yes... but I don't think that this is what I'm looking for.  I'm
not just looking for a system that allows people to do stuff
from a remote computer, I'm looking for a system that will also
allow a network of load-balanced webservice servers to have p2p
communication with each other, in particular allowing them to
keep their databases in sync with each other, and resolve any
conflicts.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com