Re: [DotGNU]Poster/Slogan Project Information

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Poster/Slogan Project Information
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:29:19 +0200

Gopal V wrote:

> <joke>
> Why did Microsoft start .NET ?
> They heard DotComs were going bust ;-)
> </joke>

We should start preparing ourselves for the .ORG revolution :-).

> PS: thinks a humor page is essential for any community project to
>     interact , ... on second thought, what else would you talk on
>     IRC  ;-)

A little suggestion, collect all the stupid/funny/weird sayings on #dotgnu and
put them on a webpage (I'm seriously going for self-humiliation here :-). Also a
collection of funny one-liners and quotes might be nice ("GNU/Linux is like a
ray of bricks, not as beautiful but a lot more substantial than light"). And of
course some other jokes (funny statements in C#, funny exceptions, stuff like on
the GNU humor page for C#). Oh, and we should hold an obfuscated C# contest :-).

Talking about webpages: a who-is-who page would be nice.

Greetings,

Peter Minten