Re: [DotGNU]Re-starting pnetlib development

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re-starting pnetlib development
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:20:38 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> I realise that things like DotGNU.Base, libxml2, and stuff are
> a little more interesting, but we cannot shirk our responsibility
> to build the basic ECMA stuff.

Sorry for starting off the distractions ... but I guess that was
aimed at working upto pnetlib...

> a number formatting routine,

I'm going to take the DateTime formatting up.. and see what I can
do about it ... Somebody please take up the number formatting idea
(Use StringBuilder to generate strings... for speed)

> in the past, then I'd like you to go back and fill in any TODO
> items that you left behind on the first pass.

What I left was the ASync IO stuff ... still don't know how to do

Gopal