[DotGNU]Went bug hunting today ....

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Went bug hunting today ....
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:27:21 +0530

Hi All,
      I was just digging around cscc trying to find a couple of decent
bugs to fix .... But ended up with a couple of segfaults and found out
that all this was out of my league ....

As a bit of insurance , I think this is valid code ... please don't
blame me if this blatanly violates C# spec ;-)

Attached are the following bugs (tests.tar.gz)

<<array.cs>>        : a metadata error (linker ?)
<<array2.cs>>       : Segfault
<<assign.cs>>       : Segfault
<<attr.cs>>         : Exhaust memory (how ???)
<<params.cs>>       : Segfault , issue with 'params' and args[]
<<catch.cs>>        : Parse error catch { }
<<deleg.cs>>        : cannot resolve .ctor for delegate
<<foreach.cs>>      : using foreach on 'params' args[]
<<inher.cs>>        : private member overrides public member (run)
<<methodname.cs>>   : constructor masked by a method
<<varname.cs>>      : variable masking a type
<<switch.cs>>       : reporting end of non void method when default is present

http://symonds.net/~gopalv82/code/cscctests.tar.gz

Gopal