Re: [DotGNU]Volunteers wanted for sponsorships stuff (was Re: DotGNU and

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Volunteers wanted for sponsorships stuff (was Re: DotGNU and business)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:03:11 -0500

Norbert Bollow wrote:
It's a plan to seek some funding though "restricted grants"
via the FSF.  This is currently not going forward due to lack of
progress with putting together the necessary informational
materials about DotGNU.

Any volunteers who are willing to work on this?

Hmm. Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean by "informational materials"?

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://dotgnu.org

The GNU GPL is specifically designed to make sure that all
technological innovators, programmers, and software users are given
equal footing. Each high school student, independent contractor, small
business, and large corporation are given an equal chance to
innovate. We all start the race from the same point. Those people with
deep understanding of the software and an ability to make it work well
for others are most likely to succeed, and they do succeed.

That is exactly what the American Way is about, at least the way I
learned it in grade school.
        -- Bradley Kuhn, "The GNU GPL and the American Dream"