[DotGNU]bug in params Object[] args passing

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]bug in params Object[] args passing
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:21:15 +0530

Hi All,
        I dunno if you noticed this ...

Console.WriteLine("",1,2,3,4);

Does not work as expected ... In fact this fails verification ...

The problems seems to be when a params argument method is called
from outside the current assembly ... See the attached files for
a detailed look ..

<FAILING METHOD>
cscc -shared Params.cs -o Param.dll
cscc -lParam testParams.cs
ilrun a.out.exe
</FAILING METHOD>

<WORKING METHOD>
cscc Param.cs testParams.cs
ilrun a.out.exe
</WORKING METHOD>

The following line in cs_invoke.tc:1111 fails to make sense ...
(we need to resolve it first ?)

        if((method = ILProgramItemToMethod(item)) != 0)

Also I can't access any method references from an a.out.dll ... I need
to name it otherwise to access it ?

<fails>
 cscc -shared Param.cs
 cscc -la.out.dll testParams.cs
</fails>

Gopal

PS: too sleepy to try to fix .... (*yawn*)