[DotGNU]Time for Pnet 0.4.6 release ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Time for Pnet 0.4.6 release ?
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:13:47 +0530

Hi All,
        I think it is time for a new release of pnet . The old 0.4.4 is
getting very outdated and old these days . So I guess it's time to
finish off the new version -- Pnet 0.4.6 .

I'm pushing for 0.4.6 by the end of this week .. So let's finish the
last minute tweaking by saturday and release on Sunday ?... I'm pushing
to produce the same errors of MS compiled .dll on our .dll (or patch
ilverify to fix both ;).

Hopefully we can get Rhys on to the pnet meeting Saturday and gather
some info about how to proceed on the TODO's ... His advice would be
invaluable for everyone new or old...

Gopal