Re: [DotGNU]Last minute adjustments for pnetlib (deadline release).

From: Charles Shuller
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Last minute adjustments for pnetlib (deadline release).
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 02:54:03 -0600

I'm keeping that for midnight today ... sprintf is not a nice
way to do things around here ...

What is wrong with sprintf or snprintf?? The alternitive is to work out the bit manipulations by hand. And if you aren't in C# you'd have to do it for every system you plan on supporting. I just don't see the advantage, can you enlighten me??

--
Charles Shuller
Jabber ID: address@hidden