Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.4.8 released

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.4.8 released
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:24:08 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> We now in a position that we can attack pnetlib with a vengenance.
> Haul out the pnetlib status page (http://www.dotgnu.org/pnetlib-status),
> pick a TODO, and off we go.

I'll be updating that in a few minutes .... yesterday was too busy ..

RPMs anyone ? ... Rpms for 0.4.8 will roll out tonight before the
second meet (Redhat 7.2) ... .debs are already on the way or so it
seems ...

I hope someone can manage a .tgz for the cygwin people as well ...
(pnet compiled is dependent only on glibc.6, so ...)

Gopal