Re: [DotGNU]New number formatting code.

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]New number formatting code.
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:09:41 +0530

If memory serves me right, Jonathan P Springer wrote:
> While I will continue to test it, I'd appreciate it if others would
> "kick the tires" with your favorite obscure formatting requirements and
> forward test cases, bugs and fixes to me.

I suppose you do have that extensive (~50 cases) test case I sent you ?
(written by none other than Rich Baumann, the guy who wrote the graph t
raversal algorithms for dotgnu website's link management ... :-)

> CustomFormatter is there for those of you who just have to have your
> BASIC "#,##0.00" formats :-).

I have already recieved some code from Michael Moore doing the
DateTimeFormatter ... so you can rest easy about the *other* big
formatting TODO :-)

Also for the new people wanting to help DotGNU Portable.Net , I have
coaxed , coerced and begged ajmitch to update the entire ECMA 334
documentation in the dotgnu.org website ... Can be accessed from
http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/ ...

Gopal