RE: [DotGNU]General Coding Enquiry

From: Socrates
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]General Coding Enquiry
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:50:39 +1000

Actually, it's like any environment in that if you don't take the
time/patience to learn it properly, of course you won't be very productive.
I can develop in VS as fast as I can in vim on any single file - but when it
comes to managing >100 projects with 1000's of files, VS comes into its own
imho.

That being said, the amount of un-bloody-believably annoying bugs in VS
would wake me not miss it one little bit when I leave my current work!

PS - I can only speak for the latest VS (.NET) as well.

PPS - Sorry for bringing a propietry software discussion into here :)  I
feel dirty.