[DotGNU]Re: Portable.NET 0.5.4 Windows Install

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Portable.NET 0.5.4 Windows Install
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:01:57 +0200 (CEST)

Robert Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am almost done with the windows setup of pnet/treecc

Great!!! -- thank you!

> but I have one last question. What do I place in the
> "AppPublisher" (The Publisher of the Software)variable
> for the installation (I am using the Inno Setup
> creator {http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php}. Should
> I set it to GNU Portable.Net or do I comment it out of
> the setup?

I think "DotGNU Project (Official Release)" would be a good choice, to
indicate that this is an official release from the DotGNU project, as
opposed to modified versions that others might distribute.

(This doesn't matter much yet, but there's always the possibility that
someone might create and distribute a modified version which
additioanl features and new security bugs.)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Free Software Business Strategy Guide   --->  http://FreeStrategy.info