Re: [DotGNU]Treecc samples

From: Alan Knowles
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Treecc samples
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:53:24 +0800

this has a little treecc for dummies :)
http://devel.akbkhome.com/talks/phpdotnet/img26.html

One facinating thing about treecc, is that it enables you to design a compiler, which can easily be modified to input and output different formats.. - which I'm finding now as I play with converting the code I did for PHPSharp to generate Parrot IMC code.

Regards
Alan

Carlos Caraccioli wrote:

We are working at a college Project using tools for writting compilers. I’m trying to work with treecc but the documentation is very poor.

Can anyone send me some samplesof treecc explaining the options you use?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks