Re: [DotGNU]Resource Manipulation: Falling back from specific cultures

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Resource Manipulation: Falling back from specific cultures
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:40:51 +1000

On Monday 01 December 2003 10:48 am, Mariano Rivera wrote:

> So if nobody is actually working on or is opossed to, it is my intention to
> start the es_ES and pt_BR as the targetted neutral language translations of
> pnet for spanish and portuguese respectively.

Fantastic!

> Another question respectly with the patches... It is ok if I send partially
> translations of pnet or I need to send all the files translated to some
> language (for example es_ES), included in en_US?

Since there aren't that many files to translate, it will probably be easiest
to just send them once you've finished each language.  Start with "runtime",
which is the largest set.  Then the others will take no time at all.  There's
no hurry, so take your time and get them right.

Cheers,

Rhys.