Re: [DotGNU]Re: NUnit on Windows XP problem

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: NUnit on Windows XP problem
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> AR> I cannot use nunit with PNET 0.6.8 on Windows XP
>
> Is there any news about this situation?

IIRC, this has nothing to do with the win32 build.
I am somehow able to run nunit20 tests inside ml-pnet
using "make check" .

Though due to the lack of the XSL processor, it only
pumps out raw XML instead of the pretty printed format
everyone's used to :)

And nunit's winforms thing needs RichTextBox ,
unfortunately.

Gopal