[DotGNU] (no subject)

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [DotGNU] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:00:36 +0300

1.

I want to install Portable .NET on some Windows 98 computers. But when i run the Coding Developers it doesn't seems to work correctly.

C:\DotGNU\Samples\System.Windows.Forms\Developers>ilrun a

 Found Developer_Adam (minddog).jpg

Found Developer_Norbert (nb).jpg

Found Developer_Tum.jpg

Found Developer_Rich333.jpg

Found Developer_Leppie.jpg

Found Developer_GopalV (t3rmin4t0r).jpg

Found Developer_RhysW.jpg

Uncaught exception: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: The current t

hread does not own the lock for the specified object

at ThreadsDemo.MonitorBasedDeveloper.Test(MonitorBasedDeveloper)

at ThreadsDemo.MonitorBasedDeveloper.Pickup()

at ThreadsDemo.Developer.Run()

I see the moving scene, but there is no pictures.

Does anyone know what I have done wrong? Or this is just a bug in pnet?

2. A win32 installer for 0.6.12 would be nice.

3. Why not to support a compile solution of pnet undo Visual Studio?