Re: [DotGNU] System.Manegment

From: Gabriel M. Elder
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] System.Manegment
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:11:21 -0500

You can check on the status of the DotGNU framework class library online
at http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-status/. Offhand, it appears, no. Some of
the components in this namespace strike me as kind of windows-specific,
but i don't foresee too much difficulty adapting them. After all, how
hard can it be to retrieve information about disk space, system load,
etc. The microsoft reference documentation for System.Management is at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemmanagement.asp