dotgnu-libjit

[Libjit-developers] The grants.

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Libjit-developers] The grants.
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:06:45 +0300

Hi All,

Today we are the 2 February which means it is time for the grants! We
have done a lot of work on the libJIT library and the new Just-In-Time
Compiler. I will contact Rhys Weatherley who should estimate the
percentage of the complete work.

All who have worked and contributed code should be contacted and
receive a percentage of the grants money. I think of Klaus Treichel,
Radek Polak, Aleksey Demakov, Avinash Atreya, Ankur Arora, Praveen A.
and Christian Kohlmeyer. If I have forgotten anyone please do not
hesitate to write me.

So far we have implemented all the basic stuff for the JIT. The hello,
world is working and we are at the stage of bug fixing. The next step
is to implement all exceptions and Pinkove/Dllmport.

To sum up, I think the grants were a great success! Thanks everyone
and specially Trumpf-lasers for providing the grants.

Thanks,
Kirill.

--
...Actually, that pretty much goes for any feature in an open source project:
if you want something, well, someone has to write it. You might as well do