dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] (no subject)

From: vr
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:10:10 -0600

From: Vijay Rahvy.
Return email:address@hidden

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday.

My name is Vijay Rahvy, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due
to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and
right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is
near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate
and extended family members and as well as a few close friends and Schools in
the UAE. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this
to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this my self any more.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the
money, which I have there to charity rganization in Bulgaria, they refused and
kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem
not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which
is the huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations and let them know that it is I Vijay Rahvy that is making this
generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for
my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good
heart God be with you.

Mr Vijay Rahvy

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com