dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] re; A-Z ROLLING STOCK

From: Thanh Bonds
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] re; A-Z ROLLING STOCK
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:48:14 -0060

Stock Alert
Dragon International
Sym bol: D.R.G.G.
Rev's 3 mos. Ending 9/30/05 $4.62 mi11ion (Source: 10Q 11/23/05)
Price: .17

Has DRGG Bottomed? Go Look at The Chart. Is It Starting To Move Higher and
Will the Following News Help the Stock Tuesday? Radar It Right Now!

Recent News: (excerpted)

Dragon International Group Corp. Receives Purchase Order in Excess of $ 3
Million for Paperboards

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL and NINGBO, CHINA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 27, 2006 -- Dragon
International Group Corp. (OTC BB:DRGG.OB - News), one of China's leading
manufacturers and distributors of specialty paper products and packaging
materials, announced today that its subsidiary, Hangzhou Yongxin Packing
Materials Company, Limited ("Yongxin"), has received two purchase orders
from Hangzhou Jianan Printing Company, Limited. Yongxin will supply 150 tons
of glassy paperboard and 0.51 ton holographic paperboard per month. The
initial orders are valued at $3.3 million per year.
Chairman and CEO David Wu stated: "We have been working very hard to
integrate Yongxin into our own manufacturing division after the acquisition
last July. We are very pleased with Yongxin performance and we believe
Yongxin will substantially contribute to our growth in 2006 and beyond.
These recent orders demonstrate the benefits of consolidation strategy of
the specialty package in China. We expect to have a solid year in 2006 and
major growth in 2007."

Watch This One Trade Wed...

______________

Information within this em  ail contains 4rward l0 0king statements within
the
meaning of Section 27A of the Secu rities Act of nineteen thirty three and
Section 21B of the Securi ties Exch ange Act of nineteen thirty four. Any
statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predi ctions,
expec tations, beli efs, pla ns, projec tions, objec tives, goa ls, ass
umptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact
and may
be 4rward 1o0king statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision.
As with many micr ocap st0c ks, today's  com pany has disclosable material
items you need to consider in order to make an informed and intelligent
in_vest ment decision. These items include: a reliance on loans from officers,
loans to
affiliate companies and some related party transactions. Read the Company's
S E C Filings now, right now, before you inve st. None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of inves tment advi ce or
solicitat ion. Many of these small compa nies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You
can lose all your m0ny by in-ves ting in this st0c k. In compliance with the
Securi ties Act of 19 33, Sec tion 17(b),The publi sher of this newsle tter is
contracted to receive twe nty tho usand do 11ars from a th ird party, not an
offi cer, direc tor or affiliate shar-ehol der for the circu lation of this
rep ort. This is a pa id ad vertise ment. All factual informa tion in this
report was gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Comp any
Pre ss Releas es and Fili ngs.