dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] FINAL NOTICE( RESPOND ASAP)

From: luckydraw_promo
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] FINAL NOTICE( RESPOND ASAP)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:17:27 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

LUCKY DRAW,GLOBAL LOTTO PROMOTIONS.
HEAD OFFICE: Webastraat42-44,
THE
HAGUE,THE NETHERLANDS.
OUR REF:06/ES9046/NL
YOUR REF:NL/45361/12/06.

BATCH No. :3267806-AMS/06
GAME  No.  :112444

CONGRATULATIONS     YOU
WON: 500,000,00 euros!

With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform you
of the result of the Luckydraw email users promotions held  on the 17th
of January 2006 drew a cash prize of 500,000,00 euros. your e-mail
address were attached  to one of the ten winning ticket numbers 229456-
with game Number 112444...You have therefore been  approved to receive
a cash prize of 500,000,00 (Five Hundred Thousand euros)which your
email consequently won in the 2nd category.
Be advised that due to
incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous winners, we advise
that you keep your winning informations confidential until your claims
is been processed and your funds (500,000,00)euros transferred to you.
This security measure is important; its protocol meant to avoid double
claims, transfer and unwarranted abuse of this program by other
participants.

METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:
Participants were selected
anonymously through a private ballot system (computer ballot) from
over  35,000 companies and 70,000 individual e-mail addresses all over
the world. At the final draw your e-mail  address emerged as the winner
of our last jackpot.
This promotional program takes place bi-annually,
and it is promoted and sponsored by Orient software corporation (Orient
Networks). It is meant to reward some individuals and corporations who
have devoted their time and resources surfing the world wide web (www)
with their email addresses.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not
later than 7 working days from today. After the expiration of  this
time frame, if your funds are unclaimed, it will be null and void.
Lastly, in order to avoid unnecessary delays/complications with the
transfer of your funds to you, please  always remember to quote your
game numbers and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon as
possible.
To file for your urgent claim, please contact our approved
agent,:

 LOTTERY AGENCY:

West Plein 19, 1105nn  AMSTERDAM  THE
NETHERLANDS.
Mr.       BAKKER ZIELMAN
E-mail:   address@hidden
Tel:      +31-64-480-7634

Congratulations from the management and
staff of Lucky draw lottery promotions.
Yours in service,
Mrs.ROSE VAN
HANSEN.
(Lottery Coordinator)

Note: Participants below 18 years are
automatically disqualified.
All e-mail transmission/correspondence are
100% protected by our Secure Socket Layer (SSL server.